Peter Unger - Fortune - Billionaire list

Peter Unger

Founded an auto parts/repair company in 1985. Sold 80% of his company Auto-Teile-Unger to a British investor group in 2002 for an estimated $800 million. Received another estimated $360 million for the remaining 20% when group was sold to Kohlberg Kravis Roberts last July.

He is married and has two children.

Fortune
$1.3 billion as of 2005.